Recruitment Coordinator – German Speaking - South Dublin
My client, a large multinational who provide business consulting, IT and outsourcing services, have a requirement for a Recruitment Coordinator with German, to join their vast team. This role will be based on the User Experience Research team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a Global company that offer some great benefits.
This job is currently working from home, however, you must be located in Ireland to be considered for this position, as the team hope to return to the office as soon as possible.
• End to end recruiting and screening of participants.
• Effective relationship building with internal teams to identify requirements.
• Manage the candidate experience and ensure this is to a high standard.
• Management of calendars, timelines, scheduling details, and logistics at a high volume.
• Track and analyse candidate activity and maintenance of all related documents.
• Fluency in both English and German is required for this position
• Previous experience in a high-volume recruitment and/or recruitment support position
• Attention to detail and analytical ability
• Familiar with User Experience Research, would be a distinct advantage
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in a related field
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.