The incumbent of this role will lead a team of Risk professionals in supporting the Technology and Third party Risk programmes.
The key responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Plan and execute pre-implementation reviews including development of objectives, scope, procedures, and coordination with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Analysing and evaluating complex information to identify key issues that need to be addressed and work closely with the business partners to develop actionable solutions.
- Perform reviews of the technology processes and assist the business identifying key risks and mitigating the risks with relevant control.
- Summarize and communicate engagement progress and findings for stakeholders in the business.
Candidates will have the following exposure:
- BA or MS degree in Finance / Business Management, or a risk related field of study
- CISA, IRM or other audit or risk qualifications preferable 10+ years risk management experience, preferably in the technology risk field.Proven track record in the implementation and execution of a risk management program for a technology function within a financial services organisation.
- Strong knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations e.g. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), ISO27001.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrable leadership and people management experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.