Audit Director €80k-€85k Dublin City
Our client an Accountancy firm due to significant growth is seeking a new Audit Director. They are seeking to add a commercially focused Audit Director on a permanent basis. Reporting at the Partner level (and directly with clients) the role will be focused on managing a diverse client portfolio, along with internal staff management in the firm. You will form part of a small management team. The firm offers a genuine opportunity to progress to the Partnership level in the future.
The role will entail:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Audit and Accounts Department.
- Manage workflow within the department, provide unrivaled client service, and deliver the department's commercial performance.
- Manage a portfolio of Audit and Account clients providing all-round accounting services and advice.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Audit Planning, ensuring plans appropriately address audit objectives.
- Supervision and development of staff
Skills and competencies required:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA with several years of post-qualification experience.
- A number of years’ experience working and leading in a team environment.
- Track record in a mid-tier practice environment at the manager level in a quality-driven firm.
- A focus on a career in practice.
Appy to Aoife McCamley on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.