Our client, a leading medical device company here in Galway are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team on a 18-month contract.
This role will be supporting MDR projects.
- QA support for EU MDR remediation activity and ops support.
- You will collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Participate in preparing, reviewing, and approving NCMRs, CAPAs, investigations and validation activities.
- Support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues and implements corrective and preventative actions.
- Deal with other departments sites as well as vendors on regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with internal and external contacts.
If you are interested in this role, apply with an updated CV to Rebecca O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 091 749265
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.