The team are responsible for the safekeeping of assets and the review of a number of funds serviced by the department. In addition to this they will also cover the daily cash flow monitoring, daily cash reconciliation and any other asset verification of a number of funds as required under the Alternative Investment Funds Management Directive.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the Depositary /Trustee / & Custodian role and related regulations
- Circa 8+ years across the industry having achieved a position in management of the depositary/trustee/custodian area
- Proven leadership skills & abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders of other departments and present to client boards and internal boards, committees, etc.
- Ability to review and streamline processes
- A high degree of communications skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of contacts, including customers and internal stakeholders of al levels.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to motivate the team
- Ongoing contribution to its continued development
- An ability to identify beneficial changes in procedures and technologies
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.