The core responsibilities of the role involve performing risk assessments to clients and investors on a daily basis and adhering to SLA’s. Ensuring clients and their investors meet the requirements of the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act. The AML team is responsible for effectively managing competing internal deadlines and priorities. The department is the primary point of contact for any client with regards to their AML queries.
- Risk Assessing all new and existing investors and clients and escalate potential risks as applicable
- Preparing investor and client files for sign off (AML clearance)
- Liaising with investors and clients, through telephone/written communication, until all requested AML documentation has been obtained
- Maintaining a record of complete and incomplete AML investors and ensuring action is taken to receive all outstanding documentation
- Clearing and/or investigating/verifying possible matches as generated by applicationsused to scan investor base against PEP lists, adverse media, and sanctions screening.
- Timely follow up on pending AML requests
- Subject matter expert for AML an internal point of contact for other teams
- Assist in the delivery of the compliance monitoring programme
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.