Our client, a leading medical diagnostic company here in Galway are looking for a Supply Chain Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This person will act as the Subject Matter Expert for quality systems and will be the owner for all quality systems processes. You also will be ensuring compliance for business process relating to Quality Management Systems.
This role reports to the EU Distribution and Logistics Manager.
- Write and maintain EU Logistics and Distribution SOPs.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/ incomplete information.
- Identifies problems and possible solutions to said problems.
- Assist the team to ensure compliance to applicable standards in regard to CAPAs.
- Write and maintain the Logistics teams’ SOPs, provide training, develop, and generate relevant metrics.
- Responsible to lead or assist with audits as well as assisting teams on any validations.
- Perform risk assessment for critical processes of the Distribution Centres as well as perform gap assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science, or related technical field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a medical device company in a quality or regulatory role.
- Proficient in Excel / SQL, at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to drive results and build relationships.
Please apply with an updated CV to Rebecca O’Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 091 749265 for more information on this vacancy.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.