Senior Quality Engineer – Design Assurance
American multinational company that specializes in medical technology that manufactures and sells medical devices in looking for a Senior Quality Engineer – Design Assurance to join their growing team in Limerick. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Be responsible for product quality, DHF documentation, compliance, patient safety, customer satisfaction
- Write project quality plans
- Lead risk management activities within the project
- Participate within project core Teams to test protocol definition based on applicable specification and relevant requirements
- Review and approve related execution deviations
- Assist / conduct Failure investigations and problem – solving sessions
- Ensure process validation activities are completed appropriately and make the link with product design whenever needed
- Minimum level 8 degree in a related discipline and have proven experience in design assurance including design controls and risk management 9ISO 14971), reviewing and approving test protocols, SPC, experience working with Design History Files (ISO 13485)
- Medical device sector experience
If you would like to apply to this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF6747DBLIM
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.