Job: Manufacturing Technician
Salary: Completive Market Rate
Work with an innovative and leading Medical Device company in Galway.
Permanent and FTC available across days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Improve existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Work with Manufacturing Team to investigate and implement new production methods.
- Carry out design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- HETAC Level 6 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.).
- 3+ years relevant experience.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.