Job: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate
My client, a large Medical Technology company, is current looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to lead Electrical Engineering and Product Design.
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support the development of electro-mechanical medical devices.
- Work with cross functional teams to coordinate overall product development.
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues.
- Evaluate and implements designs ensuring all requirements are being met throughout the design process.
- Design and test for compliance, safety and manufacturability.
- Use failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols and test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure integrity and safety.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Must hold a level 8 degree in Engineering.
- Must have 4+ years industry experience.
- Technical writting experience.
- Experience working in the Medical device Industry is a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.