As part of Senior leadership team the incumbent of this role will lead the team in supporting the global operationg model across the areas listed below. The team provide middle and back office functions for the company ranging from trade settlement, corporate action processing and NAV generation. This will be done through the production of reports and accounts for funds in a creative and adaptable solution.
The team is responsible for all aspects of Post Trade Operations across the Equity, Fund, Fixed Income, FX / Money Market, and Derivative asset classes. The team also has responsibility for Collateral and oversight of the Stock Lending programme. The aim is to maximise efficiency and minimalise Operational Risks whilst evovling the Operational Model.
- Previous experience of leading Global Operational teams within Financial Services.
- Proven Track record in managing outsourced functions
- Commercial mindset and ability to negotiate with vendors and equally managing internal stakeholders.
- An in depth understanding of risk and control methodologies
- Ability to take personal accountability
- Must be open minded in terms of developing new ways of working, demonstrating strong leadership and enthusiasm to implement change
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.