This is an opportunity to work with a global pharmaceutical company as an IT Support Engineer. Working as part of the service team, you will be working alongside the Computerised Instruments Team handling issues in Labs and Manufacturing Operations.
- Maintain the incident queue and resolve issues.
- Initiate and implement Change Control in line with quality standards.
- Prioritise workload depending on project life cycle.
- Generate CSV (Computer System Validation) documentation.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems and assists in other investigations.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting IT applications as above.
- Experience of server and workstations platforms.
- MS SQL server experience beneficial.
- GMP environment highly desirable.
For more information, please apply below or contact Simon Lehane at Sigmar Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 021-4847132.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.