QC Bioassay Analyst
Leading Pharmaceutical company is looking for a QC Bioassay Analyst for an 11-month contract based in North Dublin. This is a day’s role with the possibility of shift work when required.
- Perform activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfer
- Strong knowledge and experience of Bioassay methods
- Perform and carry out a variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Potency Elisa test in compliance with GMP requirements
- Writing and updating SOPs
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with significant knowledge and experience working in a QC laboratory testing environment within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Potency, Residual protein A and HCP Elisa method
- Good working knowledge of QC Systems (SoftMax Pro, Gen5, EN, LIMS) and Trackwise
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF BioMAss362
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.