Senior Indirect Tax Manager | 100k
My client, a US pharmaceutical company are recruiting for a Senior Indirect Tax Manager. Ideal candidates will be Indirect Tax/ VAT Managers from a Multinational or Shared Service Centre.
- Provide Indirect Tax advice internally in reviewing contracts and draft suitable clauses to minimize Indirect Tax exposures
- Support the smooth implementation of contract strategies.
- Provide Indirect Tax advice for business units globally.
- Assist with the developing the Indirect Tax control framework. Implementing and training stakeholders throughout the organization on the policies
- Support the optimization of Oracle and other systems used to produce the Indirect Tax return data to optimize the Indirect Tax set-up and processes, working internally and externally across the business units. Identify systems and processes optimizations and lobby their implementation
- 6+ years of relevant Indirect Tax experience within a large multinational or international company
- Able to manage and motivate team members
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client and customer service focused approach to work
- Ability to deal with high volumes and often complex situations.
- Working knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Tax helpful but not essential
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.