Senior Financial Accountant | Communications | Belfast
The successful candidate will be required to work remotely until Feb with the option of working from home 2-3 days after this period.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Manage the timely, relevant, and accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of financial information
• Complete monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing process for the assigned functional areas and legal entities in accordance with strict corporate timelines
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate timelines
• Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise
• Proactively manage the timely review of disputed and clearing accounts and work collaboratively with the cross-functional team for resolution
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
• Provide management with accurate, reliable, and timely financial information.
• 3-4year post qualification experience
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Big 4 candidates will be considered
Apply to Aoife McCamley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.