My client is looking to hire system administrator to help manage their platforms. This role is based in Dublin 1.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of their platforms.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly
- Diagnosing and resolving, software, networking, and system issues when they arise
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system
- Reaching fastest performance possible for their websites
- Providing technical support when requested
- Documenting any processes
- Extensive Linux knowledge (ideally Debian/Ubuntu based)
- Strong Working experience with AWS (EC2 / Route53 / S3 / RDS / VPC / IAM / CloudFront)
- Familiarity with MySQL and database operations
- Experience with common network services like Apache, Nginx, syslog, fail2ban
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Strong security awareness & ability to deploy solutions consistent with security policy
- Extensive TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply Directly or contact Fiona for more information on 0866043375
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.