This is an opportunity for an experience QA Test Engineer to join an innovative company at the forefront of software development. Based in Waterford, but with a remote option, the position requires an experienced QA Test Engineer with 5 years’ experience in manual testing, with a few of these also involving automation testing.
- Investigate new software tools & test frameworks.
- Create and maintain standard documents.
- Plan, design, implement and execute verification and validation tests.
- Report bugs.
- Manually test features unsuitable for automation testing.
- Provide regression tests when functional changes are done.
- Design and develop automated functional and load tests.
- Collaborate with the team in an Agile Environment.
- Assist in mentoring junior members and presenting to management.
- 5 years’ manual testing experience.
- 3 years’ automated functional software test experience.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber etc.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience testing android mobile apps.
- Experience testing web APIs.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Experience creating SQL queries.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM development environment.
For more information, please apply below or contact Simon Lehane at Sigmar Recruitment at email@example.com or on 021-4847132.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.