Senior Financial Accountant| Communications | Belfast
My client, a communications company is seeking to hire a financial accountant on an initial 12-month contract.
This is a crucial role in the finance department of a fast paced division. The salary on offer for the position is 45-55k + bonus.
The successful candidate will be required to work remotely till Feb with the option of working from home 2-3 days after this period.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Manage the timely, relevant and accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of financial information
• Complete monthly, quarterly and year end closing process for the assigned functional areas and legal entities in accordance with strict corporate timelines
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate timelines
• Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise
• Proactively manage the timely review of disputed and clearing accounts and work collaboratively with the cross functional team for resolution
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
• Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
• 3-4year post qualification experience
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Big 4 candidates will be considered
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.