Our client a specialist contractor with expertise in delivering high specification fit out packages for leading clients, specifically in the Data Centre sector throughout Europe are currently recruiting for a Construction Operations Manager to join their team based in Dublin but will be required to travel to Multiple sites in Europe.
This position will offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced, growing organisation which has made a significant reputation in the Data Centre field. You will have a key role in building on their continued success and, growing the business further.
If you have Data Centre and Fit Out experience and want to make your mark in a leading company by managing the expansion of their operations in Europe, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way by building effective teams across the region to achieve superior output on site
- Ensure consistent levels of quality on all aspects of the project
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Examine financial data and use it to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Contribute to resource planning of projects
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Interact with potential clients to discuss and secure submitted tenders with the opportunity to secure future workload
- Play a key role in developing and implementing business strategies
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- Additional Professional Qualifications in Engineering or Construction/Project management desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams
- Experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large scale construction projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of working in a small team, as a proven team leader
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.