P2P Analyst Co.Cork €38,000-€45,000
12 month FTC
Sigmar Recruitment is working with a well know multinational brand with a significant operation in Cork.
The role of a P2P Analyst involves having responsibility for the P2P coordination of information from several aspects of the P2P process.
P2P activity includes and is not limited to Vendor master Data (VMD), Purchasing Process Associates (PPA), BPO governance and Single Point of Contact (SPOC) duties. All Analysts are responsible for professional interaction with business partners/affiliates.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- 3 years plus experience within P2P/Accounts Payable ideally within a large financial shared service centre.
- Business qualifications with an accountancy focus at degree level or above
- Six Sigma and/or proven track record with in-house projects
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization.
- General business/functional knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Compliance and controls experience.
- Strong research and issues resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
This role supports the US market, therefore, US hours will be required.
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Tax knowledge
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Financial workstream with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
Attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.