Quality Compliance Specialist
What you will do;
- As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will manage the internal audit programme.
- Preparing the annual schedule as well as the carrying out of internal audits in accordance with this schedule.
- Overseeing Quality as well as GMP Inspections.
- Preparing relevant documentation: audit plans/ reports
- Reporting on targets and metrics.
- Following up on CAPA actions as well as making sure they are closed in good time.
- Establishing site internal audit team as well as training them as needed.
- Act as compliance SME.
- Perform external audits of suppliers as necessary
- Participating in cross-functional projects, Continuous Improvement programmes, other projects.
What you will have;
- The Quality Compliance Specialist will have 9 years relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Looking for someone who is experienced with Quality Compliance as an SME in the area.
- They will also be SME on regulatory topics and will be the go to person for managers who have questions regarding specific regulations and changes in GMP standards.
Why you should apply;
Upto 12% annual bonus, Zero absence bonus, Pension, healthcare, 26 days Annual leave.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.