Job Title: Senior Compliance Manager
Type: Permanent job
Salary: 80k - 100k
As the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Compliance function, developing and delivering the Board-approved Compliance programme and reporting to management and the Board.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Continued review and implementation of the Compliance Programme.
- Reporting and communicating to management and the Board.
- Advising the Board and senior management on the operational impact of regulatory changes and the regulatory impact of operational changes.
- Ensure appropriate AML/CTF risk assessment, policies and procedures are in place across the business.
- Drafting formal responses to Central Bank of Ireland enquiries and inspection reviews/visits.
- Drive compliance culture and agenda across the business.
- ACOI and/or audit-related qualification.
- 5+ years’ compliance experience at management level within the Financial Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code and Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing legislation.
- Proven track record dealing with the Central Bank OR regulators is essential.
For more information, please contact Kerry Ahern on 01 4744 683 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.