Multinational medical device and healthcare company is looking for a laboratory Supervisor to join their team in Tipperary. This is a 12-month contract.
- Assure provision of and actively pursues improvement of laboratory support to production, research and development and engineering
- Oversee appropriate disposition of all products and their component materials and complete documentation of test records for all materials tested
- Writes laboratory procedures, testing instructions and/or operating procedures
- Leads in selection, hiring, training, termination, promotion of employees in their group. Participates in al group performance reviews
- May be responsible for one of more shifts across Microbiology and Analytical Laboratories
- Level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF A6747Tti
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.