Audit Senior - Dublin South - €50,000
This role is varied and you will get a wide range of experience across many different sectors-
- Business advisory and assurance
- Consulting and working with taxation
- Corporate finance professionals to provide professional and creative solutions to our clients
- Lead audit in accordance with generally accepted audit principles applicable to mainly small or medium-sized companies.
- Preparation of, or supervision and review in relation to the preparation of financial statements.
- Interim assistance with the finance and reporting function of a large progressive business.
- Direction and review of junior audit associates. Dealing with the more technical issues and communication or training of less experienced members of staff.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients. The candidate should have the ability to gain the trust of clients and harness this trust to develop and enhance the client, practice relationship.
- Preparation of taxation computations and completion of appropriate forms for submission.
- Ad hoc taxation, research or other engagements with direct Partner support and integration with other areas in the practice.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to client or staff with Partner instruction.
- Direct reporting to manager and Partner, including value added ideas and providing assistance when requested.
- Be an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant, salary will be commensurate with experience.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as enterprise to work on own initiative when required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.