Quality Engineer | Galway | Permanent.
A manufacturing client based in Galway are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will be generating process documentation for both the manufacturing and business operations, as well as reviewing documentation associated with APQP.
This role reports to the PMO Manager.
- Drive Corrective Actions through the 8D process where issues occur or KPIs are not met
- Co-ordinate investigations on defective parts
- Co-ordinate the Validation of new processes/machines
- Participates in the development and creation of Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) including Design (DFMEA) and Process (PFMEA)
- Process Development – Creation of Process flows, development of process steps.
- Compliance with IATF16949 or other standards as required
- Ability to use necessary inspection equipment to ensure conformance to all visual and dimensional drawing requirements.
- Maintain and improve 5S standards within the company.
- Perform 5S and Quality System Audits as required.
- Participate in the creation of Design (DFMEA) and Process (PFMEA)
- Ensure the control and disposition of non-conforming products.
- Co-ordinate with all departments in an effective and professional manner
- Provide rapid response to internal and external customer requests.
- Minimum level 7 in Engineering, Science, or related role.
- Previous experience within a similar role is preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, IATF16949.
- Syteline and Intranet
- Green Belt certification is preferred.
- Microsoft Windows-Office and EXCEL applications
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Team player.
f you are interested in this role, send your resume to email@example.com or call 091 749265 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.