HR Manager – Permanent Position – West Dublin
This job is with a retail company that has gone through significant growth recently. They are seeking a proactive HR Operations Manager with broad experience in HR who will enjoy the opportunity to lead a HR team in line with the company’s changing needs. This position will report into Head of HR.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 5+ years HR experience at a senior level.
• Third Level Degree in HRM.
• This role could suit a strong Senior HRBP looking to step up into an HRM position but must have experience at Management level.
• Strong people management skills.
• Comfortable with a mix of strategic, operational, and some admin duties – end to end HR from the ground up.
• Previous experience developing or implementing new HR agendas, projects, policy all advantageous.
• Experience working closely with senior management.
• Coming from a similar industry background such as retail, logistics, FMCG, Construction, Manufacturing would be advantageous.
• Support management, and advise employees, on any policy and procedure queries.
• Conduct skills gap analysis and develop/coordinate L&D/Recruitment programs accordingly.
• Facilitate and/or advise on any investigations/grievances/disciplinaries.
• Lead, coach and encourage development of the HR team.
• Coach management on the performance management process.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior management.
• Management of any and all HR aspects as required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through prior experience, all of the above.
This being a critical role in a changing and growing company, the successful candidate will come from a strong generalist background with a history of HR implementation and working in fast paced environments.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.