HR Manager – Permanent Position – Dublin City Centre
• This job is with a Dublin City Centre Professional Services company.
• They are seeking a proactive HR Manager with broad experience in HR who will relish the opportunity to develop the HR function in line with the company’s changing needs.
• This role will really be building the HR function from the ground up, so there will be lots of administrative and operational responsibilities as well as strategic.
• This position will report into the CEO.
• This is a standalone HR role offering the opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of and grow the function.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 5+ years HR experience with minumum 3 years at manager level.
• Previous experience developing or implementing new HR procedures, projects, policy all advantageous.
• Experience working closely with senior management.
• Ideally coming from a Professional Services background.
• As this role is standalone, it will be quite hands-on and operational in nature while simultaneously requiring someone who can have strategic input at senior management level.
• Support management, and advise employees, on any policy and procedure queries.
• Conduct skills gap analysis and develop/coordinate L&D/Recruitment programs accordingly.
• Facilitate and/or advise on any investigations/grievances/disciplinaries.
• Implement (and coach management on) the performance management process.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior management.
• Support company growth from an HR perspective.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through prior experience, all of the above.
This being a critical position, the successful candidate will come from a strong Management background with a history of HR implementation/improvement.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.