HR Generalist – South Dublin
I am currently recruiting a HR Generalist on a temporary 6-month assignment with a possible view to permanency, with my client based in South Dublin in the tech space. You’ll be working closely with a HR team and reporting directly to the HR Director.
This job is in a fast-paced environment and ideal for an ambitious HR professional.
This is a broad HR role with lots of variety and does require someone that has had exposure to several areas of HR.
• Working on various HR projects.
• Point of contact for Line Managers and employees for a wide variety of HR/ER queries.
• Supporting Induction, retention and exit of all staff.
• Assist and analyse training and development.
• Keeping HR data up to date and accurate in line with best practice.
• Support in Compensation & Benefits programme.
• Contract Management.
Ideal Candidate Profile
• 4+ years+ HR experience.
• Previous experience at HR Generalist/Junior HRBP Level.
• Third level degree in HR or related discipline.
• Experience in HR Project work would be beneficial.
• ER, Redundancies, Performance Management experience.
• Strong stakeholder management, both internal and external.
• Strong communication and organisation skills.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.