Leading multinational that develops medical devices and pharmaceuticals is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a 12-month contract in Limerick.
- Business Unit Non-Conformance (NC), CAPA, Complaints and Validations management, including investigations related to NC’s and complaints and assessing need for CAPA
- Responsible for investigation / disposition of on hold product and material (including supplier related holds)
- Conduct investigation, bounding, documentation, review and approval of non-conformances, CAPAs and customer complaints
- Approve IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV or Software Validation
- Develop, interpret and implement appropriate process monitoring and control methods consistent with the level of process/ product risk
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 18 months relevant experience working in manufacturing / operations
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com LQE978584
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.