Financial Accountant- Dublin 2- Financial Services
Looking to speak with qualified accountants with a background in financial services/ asset management/ insurance sector. This is initially a 12- 15 month contract but may go beyond this.
What is involved:
- You will prepare monthly investment reports
- Support the preparation of annual statutory accounts and quarterly solvency II regulatory returns.
- Develop new group reporting requirements.
- Support head of FP&A with projects.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with any queries as they arise
What you will need:
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience in FS/ asset management/ insurance.
- Experience in investment accounting/reporting preferable.
- Strong IT skills including Oracle and Excel.
- Candidates coming from Big 4 or industry considered.
This position will pay in the region of 55-60K+ Benefits.
For more details on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.