Job Title: International Customer Service Specialist
Contract type: 12 month contract (initially)
Location: Galway City (East side)
These roles are new to the team and due to team expansion.
About the company:
This company is a global Medical Technology company with offices and sites globally. They have offices in Galway city which are open plan, collaborate and friendly! This organisation has a very good reputation for offering training and internal career advancement opportunities. They also offer competitve salaries and benefits.
About the job:
The International Customer Service Specialist works with a busy team and is responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments, preparing commercial invoices, order confirmations and confirming order approval, handling customs clearance and monitoring inventory levels at warehouses. You'll be:
- Coordinating shipments to and from the factory, supplier, port and international locations.
- Processing any complaints.
- Arrange transportation and customs clearance for shipments.
- Respond to customer requests for quotations and tenders.
- Process fax, telephone and e-mail queries.
- Adhering to team processes, this is a very process driven role.
The experience you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 year's experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures.
- Good understanding of Customs regulations is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Export controls is advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers is advantageous.
- Experience handling tasks where attention to detail is critical to success.
If you're not ready to apply but have some questions about the role, please feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.