Job Title: HR Manager II
Industry: Medical Device
Location: East side of Galway City
Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract, with possibility of extension. This role is partly due to a back fill and partly due to increased volume.
This organisation has an excellent global and local reputation and this role sits with a large HR function including Comp and Bens, L&D and Talent Acquisition.
The successful applicant will either be a strong Generalist or might have a specific area of speciality, both options can be worked with. It is essential that candidates are hands on as well as high level and have an excellent sense of team and purpose.
The successful applicant will be collaborative and operate at a high level and partner with leaders to address the strategic needs of their client groups.
You'll also be providing hands on HR leadership and direction to your direct reports (approx 3-4).
HR Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing HR leadership and team direction in: competency development, succession planning, talent acquisition, labor relations, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and processes improvement.
• Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness.
• Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company HR policies.
• Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with internal Leaders.
• Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that have potential legal ramifications.
• Guide, coach and develop direct reports.
Qualifications needed for this HR Manager Job:
• Minimum NFQ Level 8 qualification.
• Minimum of 10 year's HR industry experience.
• Strong people management experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate coaching competencies.
• Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on your own with minimum supervision.
If you're unsure whether to apply and have questions first, please feel free to contact me in strictest confidence at email@example.com or 091 455 308.
Sigmar Recruitment will safe guard your CV/details and will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.