Partner (Practice) Co Meath €70k-€80k
Are you a senior manager in a practice and looking to make the step up to Partner level?
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to boost their career in professional services.
- To manage and develop an established accountancy practice involved in the provision of taxation, accounting, and bookkeeping services
- This job will preferably suit a proactive self-starter with the ability to manage a portfolio of clients and a dedicated team of employees
- The successful candidate will be entrusted with a high level of accountability at an early stage and will be directly involved in the development and strategic management
For the role you must have;
- An Accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA)
- 5 years’ experience in practice
- Working knowledge of taxation
- Excellent management skills
- Strong commercial and interpersonal skills
To find out more please email Aoife Mc Camley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.