Our client is a prominent member of the water sector who are currently hiring a Tendering Support Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
Your new job:
- Preparing technical quotes and tenders.
- Liaison with field service engineers on site requirements.
- Sourcing/organising parts for site service or installation work.
- Liaising with relevant staff, suppliers and clients and building relationships.
- Service/technical sales support to customers.
- Scheduling workload while working to strict timelines.
You will have:
For this Tendering Support Engineer job, you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering environment and a relevant third level qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience
- Opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in discussing this Tendering Support Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.