Talent Acquisition Specialist
My public sector client is recruiting an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 12-month fixed term contract based in Dublin City.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process including screening, organise assessments/aptitude tests, completing references, offer management, recruitment administration, on-boarding compliance, etc.
- Liaise with the greater HR department and other areas of the organisation as required
- Lead interview panels
- Collaborate with hiring managers to assess and address hiring needs
- Provide training and guidance to hiring managers on the interview/recruitment process
- Identify, suggest and implement process improvements as required
- 5+ years experience in a recruitment/HR role covering the end-to-end recruitment process
- Third level qualification in HR/Business or similar relevant area
- CIPD qualification
- Experience with a range of different interviewing styles
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Pro-active and flexible with a strong team focus
- Experience dealing with cross-functional teams
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence and manage expectations
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships both internally and externally
- Experience developing HR/recruitment processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration and IT skills including MS Suite and various ATS
For more information on this and other HR jobs, please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.