This is a great opportunity for a Cyber Response Specialist to join a massive Telecommunications company on a permanent basis. At the moment, they are fully remote but you will be required to be onsite in Dublin 18 in the future.
What you will be doing:
- Be the first line of defence for security incidents
- Improving the internal response plan
- Identify, respond and recover from security incidents
- Work with Stakeholders to minimize potiential incidents
- Work to compliance, security policies and procedures
- Report on resolution and escalation of security incidents
- Optimize and recommend new solutions for the response to security events
What you will need:
- 3-5 years’ experience executing various Incident Response frameworks and procedures
- Understanding of cyber intelligence risks and threats
- Experience with Enterprise AV/HIDS, IDPS, Host/Network forensics tools, firewalls, WAF, VA scanners
- Programming and scripting experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.