Job Title: Catering Equipment Service Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Catering Equipment Service Manager to oversee the service of client equipment and manage a team of Service Technicians.
This is a permanent role with a leading company headquartered in the West, some travel will be involved in the role.
- Manage the Service Department and lead a team of Service Technicians to ensure clients receive a fast and high standard service.
- Ensure Service team is operating within the guidelines of the company.
- Act as a communicator between Service Technicians and the Clients.
- Manage the Service Contracts and the Tender process.
- Ensure repair of back up catering equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Perform Preventive maintenance, repair, replacement and troubleshooting of catering equipment.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and damage.
- Perform minor repairs, adjustments, and maintenance tasks.
- Ensure equipment inventory is maintained.
- Ensure storing, assembling and disassembling of equipment as necessary.
- Provide recommendations on all matters relating to service – both preventative and responsive.
- Ensures times sheets are accurate.
- Maintain a good relationship with Clients.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Equipment Service Manager
- Must hold an Electrical qualification to work on 3 phase catering.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Service Equipment (Catering) Manager required.
- Must be flexible to work out of hours and be on call when required (on rotation).
- Possess a good working knowledge of catering equipment and servicing.
- Hold a Full Driving Licence and be available to drive nationwide to various client’s outlets.
- Must hold knowledge of stock control systems and ordering of parts for various pieces of equipment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Strong written and oral communication.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.