Job: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate
- Analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or improved products/processes.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoot products/process while working closely with product development.
- Continually seek to improve design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote and participate in cross -functional teamwork.
- Evaluate new equipment/processes/chemicals.
- Give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.).
- Minimum 4/5 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience is desirable.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.