Senior Finance Manager | Innovative Technology Organisation | West Dublin
A very successful technology company going through major growth is seeking to hire a Senior Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the company’s finances and accounting processes, to drive best practices in financial management and to provide analysis and direction to the management team related to all financial matters.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a team of 13 employees across all levels.
Candidates must have tech experience.
Senior Finance Manager:
€9,000 – 110,000 + bonus, healthcare & dental care, pension
West Dublin (Work remotely for the foreseeable)
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
• Participate in fortnightly management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
• Overall GL ownership, close process and financials delivery
• Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for Board.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Manage the existing financial software package.
• Qualified Accountant with 10 years PQE
• Team management experience including experience of leading a team.
• USGAAP and FRS102 experience
• Experience within a technology would be a distinct advantage
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.