Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Automation Engineer jobs available with some of the leading manufacturing and medical device companies across Ireland.
Permanent and contracting opportunities available.
These are just some of the day to day responsibilities involved:
Duties will include programming, testing, commissioning and documenting PLC code for automation systems. The ability to oversee, manage and direct resources to ensure high standards are achieved is essential. Some key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing, supervising, managing the design process including FDS and OMM's.
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems, working under own initiative and on occasion in challenging environments.
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems.
- Design and implementation of radio and Telemetry systems.
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT.
- Technical support to internal resources and customers.
- Managing all automation resources ensuring high standards are achieved.
- Foster, collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with engineers, project managers and clients.
- Oversee GAMP Quality approach (URS, FS, SS, HS, FAT, SAT & SIT) for Design, Review & Handover of each project / programme.
- Identify recommended hardware/software technology changes to be incorporated into the product portfolio.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.