A world leading engineering company specialising in digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences is looking for a software Engineer to design and configure MES recipes in the Manufacturing site.
Experience of working in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing operation is desirable.
- Developing, implementing and supporting of MES recipes.
- The ability to produce high-quality, well documented configuration that is easily maintainable
- Working with various site teams to configure and support interfaces to other systems that MES interacts with such as ERP, Automation and Lab systems.
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements
- Implementing system design changes in accordance with company Quality Standards and Practices
- Translating business requirements into design and performing testing of new MES recipes and changes
- Generating CSV documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
- The role will evolve to require Out Of Hours Support in the future
- Visual Basic experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
- 3+ years experience in supporting IT applications.
- 2+ years experience in a regulated environment.
- 3+ years hands on experience with requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing, custom off the shelf (COTS) implementations and validation deliverables
- MES Recipe Authoring experience,
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required,
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.