Director Trade Management Services Dublin €100K +
You will responsible for all aspects of Post Trade Operations across the Equity, Fund, Fixed Income, FX / Money Market, and Derivative asset classes.
- Shape and articulate vision, strategy, plans and goals for the team
- Work with Relevant Stakeholders to identify, define, improve, scale and optimize operational processes
- Identify operational inefficiencies within the Asset Management post trade support applications and processes, and develop appropriate solutions
- Ensure that external service providers are suitable for business requirements, and operating to expected standards (SLAs/KPIs)
- Experience of running global and complex operational teams
- Proven experience and knowledge of the investment management business and technical understanding of various security types
- Proven Track record in managing outsourced functions
- Able to influence and negotiate at a global level with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and communication skills
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.