Business Development Analyst Dublin €40k to €42k
We have a very exciting role for any experienced Business Development analyst to back up a sales team in the IT sector.
Have you the ability to:
- Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Analyze industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
If you can you need to call me straight away!
- A graduate or an MBA (preferred) with 1-2 years’ experience in a research role, preferably in a financial, market research or management consulting firm (mandatory)
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills – PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience
Please Contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.