Be a key part in the distribution and overall supply chain service for a growing and world leading Medtech and Diagnostic company. This role will be based in Norway, managing the Nordic logistics, warehousing and inventory management for diagnostic devices with varying shelf lives. This position reports into the Supply Chain Manager at this companies Nordic Distribution Centre.
- Monitor and complete analysis on performance of large warehouse
- Develop relationships with various stakeholders across multiple manufacturing sites including their warehousing functions
- Coordinate with other regions and locations to manage warehousing functions and inventory management
- Manage SAP ERP system and ensure staff are fully trained on use
- Work together with logistics and supply chain functions across other operations
- Complete Data and Trend analysis of life cycle of devices and inventory management
- Oversee efficient inventory management, ensuring inventory related budgeting processes are maintained at a high level
- Work on Agile projects for quality incidents and supplier issues
- Work closely with the customer service teams on shipping information
- Should be fully or part qualified in APICS or CSCP accreditation
- 3 years or more managing large regional warehouses with a further 3 years in supply chain management
- SAP ERP management skills
To apply for this position please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749265 firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.