Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Devices
- Work with engineering, project management and the overall site quality team to develop the supplier quality management system and also overall supplier function.
- You will act as the focal point for supplier quality, managing vendor quality activities and improvement, process validation and development and quality assurance.
- Overseeing continuous improvement for site materials and components coming from third party manufacturers and suppliers.
- Implement six sigma and lean principles across suppliers.
- Drive cost of failure and cost of quality reduction by partnering with sourcing and commercial teams.
- Manage supplier NCRs and conduct trend analysis.
- Conduct root cause analysis and manage risk.
- Engineering degree with solid supplier quality engineering experience.
- Accepting CVs with 2 or more years experience within a highly regulated industry.
- Should have knowledge of quality tools and statistical analysis in ISO13485.
To apply for this position please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749265 firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.