If you are looking for a Quality engineering job within a multinational medical device company that treats employees well, has excellent progression opportunities and offers competitive salary and benefits packages then apply now.
My client is a leader within the industry and as an employee you will be exposed to cutting edge technology, projects and new product development.
As a member of the Quality team you should be committed to patient safety and product quality and demonstrate this through daily execution of quality practices and standards, maintain an effective quality system. Understanding and ensuring compliance with all regulations that govern the quality system is a crucial element to the job.
- Identify and resolve reoccuring issues in operations and manufacturing.
- Act as a source of key information for cross functional projects and ensure all quality procedures are followed.
- Implement continuous improvements in product and process quality.
- Participate in audits and complaint investigations.
- Assist with preperation for audits.
- Manage customer complaint processes.
- Implement and ensure compliance to Regulatory requirements.
- Evaluation of new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental effect working closely with EHS.
- Complete product and process validation.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and relay data to senior management.
- May participate in new product/technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineers, Technicians and inspection staff
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering type position
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
To apply for this position please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749265 firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.