What are you looking for in your next job?
Is it a company where you will act as a key part for change in fighting highly infectious diseases, seeing real change with lifesaving medical technology?
Do you feel you could be getting more out of your current job and building to something special?
Looking for more satisfaction in your career?
Apply to this amazing Diagnostic device company who are one of the world’s leading diagnostic manufacturers and are looking to add a Quality Auditor to their shared services site in Galway!
- Perform supplier audits, ensuring processes and protocols are compliant to not only global regulatory requirements but also internal company requirements too
- Act as a key leader for the development and management of the QMS
- Complete non-conformance analysis
- Provide guidance and leadership for auditing and internal quality protocols
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Be a key stakeholder in quality strategy development
- Complete risk management activities
- Work cross functionally with other manufacturing sites and global quality projects
- Level 8 degree within Science, Engineering or similar discipline with 5 years or more experience within quality auditing and continuous improvement
- Should be available to travel upto 40% for audits across the EMEA region
- Knowledge of 21 CFR 820, part 803, part 806, part 11; and ISO 13485/GMP’s; IVDR, MDR; and other international standards
To apply for this position please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749265 email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.