Design Assurance Engineer I & II
A great opportunity with Ireland’s second largest employer and one of the world’s largest medical device companies at their growing and innovation focused Galway site. In this position you will be able to choose from working with Interventional Cardiology or Peripheral Intervention projects. The aim for these roles is to provide excellent patient safety and customer satisfaction and remove any form of risk related to the medical devices.
- Work with R&D, RA, Clinical and Complaints Management in relation to Design Control, Risk Management and Post Market Surveillance.
- Provide quality and technical advice for new product development projects and post market commercial product activities.
- Support design quality activities in relation to PIRs, Complaints Investigations, CAPAs, VIPs and regulatory requirements.
- Utilize your analytical and problem-solving abilities to assist in risk management for new products and existing products on the market.
- Be able to implement changes and offer advice in how to continuously improve existing processes and protocols.
- Level 8 degree in STEM discipline with between 3 to 4 years’ experience in a design assurance or similar type role.
- Must have strong technical capabilities, communication skills and teamwork abilities.
To apply for this position please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749265 email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.