- The Clean Utilities Engineer will review and approve process flow diagrams (PFDs), specifications, layouts, and P&ID’s.
- You will be an SME in mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic utility systems.
- The Clean Utilities Engineer will lead, promote, participate, and supervise the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programs.
- Support clean utility equipment installation, integration and co-ordinate vendor supervision as required.
- Develop and modify procedures as needed to support the clean utility area.
- Review and approve process-related commissioning, qualification, and validation protocols for completeness and accuracy.
- As a senior member of the Engineering team you will participate and lead clean utility project implementations.
- Leadership of clean utility and validation activities during the project life cycle.
- Investigate process exceptions or equipment malfunction incidents affecting the process.
- Liaise with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing/commissioning equipment.
What experience should you have?
The next Clean Utilities Engineer should have a relevant third level qualification in an engineering, or technical discipline with at least 3 years’ experience as Utilities or Manufacturing Engineering in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
Previous experience in manufacturing processes of biotechnological drugs, parenteral drugs, solutions preparation, fill-finish, lyophilization, sterilization preferable.
You will be based in a stat of the art biopharmaceutical facility working with high end equipment. The client, a world leading biopharma company are offering an excellent base salary and remuneration package.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.