Our client is currently hiring a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Dublin. This role will oversee the activities of several plants for one of the largest technology companies in the world.
Your new job:
- Evaluating supplier production processes, such as line layout, human factors, QC, inventory control, logistics, and cost.
- On-site supplier support and driving improvements to factory readiness, supporting early product ramps and gathering feedback on any yield issues.
- Supporting design, production, validation and testing.
- Engaging with development and quality teams on matters of early field failure analysis.
- Supporting second source manufacturing assessment/qualification.
You will have:
For this Manufacturing Engineer job, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position and a relevant qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Strong pay rate.
- Excellent industry opportunity with a major international company.
If you want to discuss this Manufacturing Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.